The 6 Best Ways to Display your Photos
I often get asked, "can I just buy all the digitals". And while, yes, I do offer a collection with all the digital images for high- res download - I also encourage clients to pause and consider why they want all the digitals. Is it just for storage/safe keeping? Is it because that's just what you're used to from other photographers? Is it because you want to print them yourself? All valid reasons, of course. But my job as your photographer and artist isn't complete until you have tangible artwork in your hands. I used to only sell digital images...until I realized what a disservice it was to my clients. A baker doesn't throw the ingredients into a bowl and serve it to their patrons to figure out on their own how to make the cake, do they? In the same way, I've discovered my clients LOVE having me show them what we can create and helping them order it - from albums to designing gallery walls - I'm here for it. No more procrastinating or giving up because you're overwhelmed with the plethora of (low quality) labs out there offering thousands of print items.
So if you're in the southern Nashville area - Franklin, Brentwood, Thompson's Station - and eager to have timeless images of your loved ones AND display those on gorgeous, heirloom grade artwork, then I would absolutely love to connect. You can do that HERE.
- Canvas prints - a popular way to display photos on your walls for obvious reason. I only utilize the elite and amazing Musea for all my canvas orders - known in this industry for their luxury, hand crafted pieces. Printed on finely woven, 100% Natural cotton Hahnemühle canvas, with a beautiful matte surface.
- Fine Art, Heirloom Albums - the perfect way to display your yearly family photos. It's not possible to hang every single image on your walls, of course. So this is such a lovely way to have many photos all in one place. Beautiful linen albums printed on Giclee matte paper with lovely soft textures that will last a lifetime, these acid-free fine art papers feature a true matte finish for a classic look.
- Deckled Edge Prints - Archival 100% cotton and acid-free prints, with a rich and textured finish. Carefully hand-torn to create a soft feathered edge that adds a beautiful softness to the image.
- Matted, Framed Prints - whether as a stand alone piece of art or as part of a gallery wall, my matted, framed prints are so much better than DIY ones - in so many ways: quality, longevity, and as a timesaver on your end, to name a few. Photographic print on semi-gloss paper, mounted with a thick 8 ply mat board, protected by a front acrylic, permanently sealed with a black backing paper.
- Gallery Boards - Printed on a beautiful matte art paper and mounted to a light rigid board, for a durable and long-lasting print. These gallery boards are wonderful for displaying on their own or in a custom frame.
- Keepsake Box with loose prints - Beautifully handmade brass framed glass boxes convey elegance and feature an elegant ribbon to easily lift prints out of the box and a sliding lock closure.These vintage boxes hold up to 100 prints, printed on your choice of either matte or semi-gloss paper.
Kristie Lloyd has been photographing mothers (maternity), newborns, and families in the Franklin, TN area area since 2013, including the Nashville, Brentwood, West Haven, and Thompson's Station areas.
Her clients enjoy a luxury portrait experience from start to finish, which includes Kristie's assistance in planning every detail, beginning with outfit styling all the way to finished artwork design. Clients are drawn to her use of natural light, bright and natural editing style, and her unmatched attention to detail. If you would like to learn more about the KLP experience, let's chat more!
To ensure a true luxury and full service experience for clients, KLP only books a limited number of sessions each month. We are currently booking into Spring 2022 and would love to get you on the calendar before dates are full.